Super-quick Sweet and Sour Stir-fry Pork
Recipe type: Main Courses
A deliciously quick and simple meal, but incredibly moorish!
- 200g stir-fry pork strips, trimmed of fat
- 227g can of pineapple slices, drained and chopped
- 1tbs vegetable oil
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3 spring onions, quartered and shredded
- 2 tbs East Coast Chilli Company chilli dipping sauce
- Add the oil to a wok or large frying pan and heat over a high heat
- Add the pork strips and stir-fry for about a minute. Remove and set aside.
- Now add the diced red pepper, and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped pineapple and most of the spring onions and fry for a further 20 seconds.
- Add the East Coast Chilli Company chilli dipping sauce along with the pork and fry for a further minute or so until the pork is cooked through.
- Serve over rice or noodles, scattering over the remaining spring onions.