Sticky, Smoky & Spicy BBQ Ribs
Recipe type: Main Courses
Authentic and delicious Tex-Mex cooking for your home BBQ. I prefer to use a whole rack of ribs for this. It just looks a whole lot grander and impressive! Serves 2 as a main course or more if part of a larger BBQ
- 1 whole rack of pork ribs or about a kilo of small, lean, unflavoured pork ribs from the butcher
- At least half a large bottle of East Coast Chilli Company Chipotle Ketchup (Desire).
- This really couldn’t be simpler...
- If using a whole rack of ribs, smother one side entirely with East Coast Chilli Company Chipotle
- Ketchup and place sauce side up on the BBQ or on tin foil in a pre-heated oven. (If using individual ribs it’s far less fiddly to coat them entirely.)
- Turn occasionally and serve when cooked through. (Note, this will take longer in an oven than over a hot BBQ.) If cooking on a BBQ, coat the top of the ribs with more sauce each time.