Chilli & Ginger Glazed Gammon
A simple yet deliciously tasty twist on roast gammon. Serve with eggs, veg & gravy, whatever you like. Serves 4.
- 1 roasting gammon joint (unsmoked)
- Half a jar of East Coast Chili Company Chilli & Ginger jam
- Remove gammon from outer packaging
- Coat with East Coast Chilli Company Chilli & Ginger jam
- Place on tin foil in a roasting tray and lightly cover with more foil
- Place in a pre-heated oven (170°C fan assisted/190°C otherwise)
- Follow the cooking instructions for the gammon joint (about 1hr 50mins for a 750g joint)
- minutes before the end of cooking remove the tin foil and brush more East Coast Chilli Company Chilli & Ginger jam on top
- Serve hot or leave to cool.
- (Note, if using ham instead of gammon, boil the ham first for about 20 minutes per pound until it reaches 71°C with a meat thermometer. Remove from the pan then carefully remove the skin leaving a thin layer of fat, brush the jam onto the fat - no need to score in - and place in a hot oven for 20 minutes.)