Chicken and Coconut Curry Soup
Ideal as a starter or as a delicious lunchtime treat. I’ve used a whole can of coconut milk here but you may want to use less.
- 500g chicken breast or thighs, diced
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1tbs green curry paste
- 240 ml chicken stock
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut in half then into strips
- 1 red pepper, cored and cut into strips
- Handful of fresh basil
- 1 tbs East Coast Chilli Company Garlic and Habanero sauce (Chance)
- In a large pan over a medium heat, whisk the curry paste into the coconut milk
- Add the chicken broth, vegetables and chicken
- Simmer until cooked throughout.
- Finally, stir in the East Coast Chilli Company Garlic and Habanero Sauce.
- Pour into bowls, sprinkle over the chopped basil and serve.