Simple Summer Grilled Chicken
Recipe type: Main Courses
This recipe is perfect for a lunchtime treat on a lovely warm summer’s day. I’ve used green beans and broccoli here but you can use whatever combination of vegetables takes your fancy.
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 2tbs East Coast Chilli Company Mango Sauce (Passion)
- Green beans
- Broccoli florets
- New potatoes, skins left on
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place chicken breasts in the grill under a moderate heat.
- Put potatoes on to boil
- Whilst the potatoes and chicken are doing their thing, top and tail the green beans.
- After about 10 minutes, turn the chicken breasts
- Once the potatoes are cooked (about 20 minutes) remove from the pan and place in a serving bowl with the butter. Add the salt and pepper.
- Now put the broccoli on to boil.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the grill, spread your East Coast Chilli Company Mango sauces over the top and place back under the grill with temperature turned up high for no more than a couple of minutes.
- Your broccoli should now be boiling away. Add the green beans and cook until just tender.
- Remove the chicken from the grill, drain the vegetables and serve together with the bowl of new potatoes.